After international students arrive in China, within 24 hours they need arrive at the university promptly and notify the staff of the Visa Service Center to go through accommodation registration at local police station in time. If an international student unable to enter the school within 24 hours after entering the country, he or she shall check into a hotel in time and register the temporary accommodation by the hotel. The student must keep the accommodation receipt. If an international student’s passport is renewed, the visa is extended, or other changes are made, the registration of the accommodation must be completed again.

International students who will temporarily leave the International Student’s apartment for more than 24 hours, leave and stay outside of Shijiazhuang City or leave the country shall promptly notify the staff of Visa Service Center to cancel the registration of temporary accommodation. After returning to the school, they need promptly notify the staff to register the temporary accommodation with your passport.

If international students stay at the home of relatives or friends, they or the person who accommodate them have to take the passport and house owner’s residence booklet to the local police station for temporary registration within 24 hours.

If the registration of accommodation is not handled or not promptly completed, the Public Security Bureau will issue a warning or a fine in accordance with relevant regulations.