Department of Electrical Engineering, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
•M.S., Circuit Theory, Tianjin University
•B.S., Applied Physics, Hebei Technological University
Computer Control Technology, Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering
M.Gao, Professor, The Senior Visiting Scholar of Brunel University, U.K., The Member of IEEE, The State Council Expert for Special Allowance, The Drector of Electrical Engineering Research Institute, The executive director of Hebei Association of automation, The executive director of Hebei Electrotechnical Society. M.Gao Has presided 28 research projects, some of which are received awards. M.Gao has published more than 70 papers in electronic jurnal or international conferences etc. Some papers are indexd by Three retrieval.
Professional Honors and Awards
1. Water clearing building supply system, project of the Science and Technology Bureau, Hebei Province, 2000. Director. Awarded prize in 2003, Hebei Province.
2. Research of embedded power electronics microprocessor controller, Project of the Science and Technology Bureau, Hebei Province, 2000. Director. Awarded prize in 2002.
3. Long tunnel wireless dispatch communication system. Director. Project of The Ministry of Railway, 1997. total fund 385,000 RMB. Director. Awarded prize in 2000, Hebei Province.
4. Portable electrified railway over-head contact system parameter detecting device, Project of The Ministry of Railway, 1997. Director. Awarded prize in 1997.
5. Automatic control of electric power drive of dying assembly line, director. Project of the Science and Technology Bureau, Hebei Province, 1994. Director.Awarded prize in 1998, the Education Bureau, Hebei Province..
Selected Recent Publications
1 M. Gao, H. P. Liu, F. C. Sun. Visual Tracking using Online Semi-Supervised Learning, 2011. The 8th International Conference of Image Analysis and Recognition, Burnaby, Canada, pp. 406-415 (EI: 20112914154165)
2 M. Gao, K. Z. He, H. P. Liu, etc. 2010, Design and Development of Autonomous Driving Vehicle, 3rd International Symposium on Systems and Control in Aeronautics and Astronautics (ISSCAA¡¯2010), Harbin, China, pp. 798-802. (EI: 20111013715899)
3 H. P. Liu, F. C. Sun, M. Gao, Visual Tracking using Iterative Sparse Approximation£¬2010, The 8th International Symposium on Neural Networks, Guilin, China, pp. 207-214. (EI: 20112314028405)
4 H. P. Liu, F. C. Sun, and M. Gao. 2009, Mask Particle Filter for Similar Objects Tracking, International Symposium on Neural Networks, Wuhan, China. pp.328-336. (EI: 20093712304200)
5 M. Gao, Y. H. Shi, X. Y. Deng. 2008, Overhead Line of Electrified Railway Feeding Point Parameters Wireless Measuring, 2008, ÒÇÆ÷ÒÇ±íÑ§±¨, 29(Suppl.), pp. 72-74. (EI: 20083911603705)
6 M. Gao, Y. H. Shi, X. Y. Deng. etc. 2008, The Wireless Isolating Detection for Resistance of Feeding Points of Overhead Contact Lines, 1st International Symposium on Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway (ISMR¡¯2008), Nanchang, China. pp. 495-499. (ISTP: 000261605700081)
7 M. Gao, Y. H. Shi, H. P. Liu, etc. 2009, TMS320LF2407-based Testing System for Liquid Crystal Materials, Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments (ICEMI¡¯2009). Beijing, China. pp. 2330-2332. (EI: 20095112549481)
8 M. Gao, X. B. Li, J. H. Liu. 2010, A Path Planning Algorithm Based on Setting Boot-point, Proceedings of Annual Conference of China Institute of Communications, Guangzhou, China, pp. 248-250. (ISTP: 000276842300060)
9 M. Gao, F. C. Sun£¬Y. H. Shi, etc. 2008, Identification of Nonlinear Load Power using Wavelet Neural Networks, 2nd International Symposium on Systems and Control in Aeronautics and Astronautics (ISSCAA¡¯2008), Shenzhen, China, pp. 116-120(EI: 20083911603705)
10 M. Gao, Q. F. Yang, Y. H. Shi, etc. 2006, Liquid Crystal Materials Dynamic DSP Measuring System, ÒÇÆ÷ÒÇ±íÑ§±¨, 2006, 27(Suppl.), pp. 2394-2396. (EI: 20064210187653)