School of Electronics and Information, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
•M.S.,Electronics and Communication Engineering , Xidian University
•B.S., Microelectronics, Shenyang University of Technology
Wired and wireless communication technology, computer measurement and control technology.
Xiaoping Wang is an Professor of Electrical and electronic in Shijiazhuang Tiedao University. His research fields include Wired and wireless communication technology, Computer measurement and control technology. Professor Wang teaches Electrical engineering, Electronic technology ,Random signal analysis and processing at Shijiazhuang Tiedao University. At present, he Chaired and completed two science and technology support program of Hebei province and one program of department of education of Hebei Province. As the main research personnel, he joined in national, provincial and horizontal topic of more than 20. He has published more than 30 papers in journals of domestic and overseas.
Selected Recent Publications
1. Wang Xiaoping, Wang Yanfang, Chen Dongyang, Feng Tao, The Using of OFDM Technology in the Feeder Automation Basing on wire Communication£¬Relay£¬2005.18
2. Wang Xiaoping, Wang Yanfang, Liu Yongjun, The Research of an Ultrasonic Flowmeter Basing on FPGA £¬ISTM/2005£¨Vol. 1£©
3. Wang Xiaoping, Wang Yanfang, Xue Qiang, Gao Jingqiao£¬The Information Transmission Technology in the Relayed Wire Communication of Feeder Automation£¬Electrotechnical Application£¬2006.1
4. Wang Xiaoping, Wang Yanfang, Feng Yun, Liu Ming, A Wireless Alarming System Basing on CPLD and Micro-controller£¬Instrument Technique and Sensor, 2006.3
5. Wang Yanfang£¬Wang Xiaoping£¬Zhang Cuixiao£¬Jing Haiming£¬The Design of a High Precision Ultrasonic Flow-meter, Transducer and Microsystem Technology£¬2006.6
6. Wang Xiaoping£¬Wang Yanfang£¬ Liu Yongjun Multifunctional Intelligent Wireless Alarm System£¬ICIEA2008
7. Wang Yanfang,Liu Yongjun,Wang Xiaoping£¬Wire Communication System Based on DSP in Feeder Automation CCCM2010
8. Wan Yuemin, Wang Xiaoping, Xing Lei, Zhang Peng£¬Wireless Alarm System Basing on FPGA and SOPC£¬ICCE2011