Department of Mathematics and Physics, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
•B.S., Railroad Bridge Engineering, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
Emergency engineering structure
Mr. Bao Cunkun is a professor in Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, Deputy Chief Engineer. Over the yesrs he is mainly engaged in the research of emergency engineering structures, the field of port quickly assembled emergency quay cranes, heavy equipment through the low-grade bridge of offloading device,800 tons, 1100 tons of rapidly assembling cranes, ordinary railways, highways assembled bridging machine, the railway bridge Replacement Technology, high-speed railway is 900 tons, 550 tons erecting machine, high-speed railway is 900 tons, 550 tons Gantry Crane, 1100 tons, 1300 tons and 1700 tons of high-speed railway bridge-building machine, etc.
Professional Honors and Awards
1. 1998 C-300 weapons across the bridge device was awarded the Army Science and Technology Progress Award (ranked 7).
2. 2001 C-300 weapons across the bridge device was awarded "95" The Military Traffic and traffic combat readiness Significant Scientific Achievement Award (ranked 7).
3. 2003 SPJ450/32 assembled bridging machine was awarded Shanxi Science and Technology Progress Award second prize (ranked 7).
4. 2004 Busy railway trunk bridge Replacement Technology was awarded Hebei Science and Technology Progress Award (ranked. 4).
5. 2005 SPZ1100/40 assembly line railway box girder bridge-building machine was awarded Hebei Science and Technology Progress Award (ranked4).
6. 2005 Promotion and Application of quickly assembled structure technology was awarded Hebei Science and Technology Progress Award (ranked 5).
Selected Recent Publications
1. Bao Cunkun. Design Calculations and The analysis of 1100 t Portal Crane. Bridge Construction. 2006(4):78-81.
2. Bao Cunkun, Wang Xinmin. Design of SPZ 1100£¯40 Bridging Machine for Double¡ªtrack Railway Box Beam. Journal of Shijiazhuang Railway Institute. 2005 18(3):9-12.
3. Bao Cunkun, Xu Guangxing. 83-type railway light military pier in the bridge-building machine. Railway Construction Technology. 2005:39-41.
4. Bao Cunkun, Wang Huidong. Construction Technology for the Y-shaped Piers and the No.0 Segment of the Box Girder of the 2nd Jiajiang Brdge at Yangzhong. Traffic Engineering and Technology for National Defence. 2005(3)£»55-57.
5. Bao Cunkun, Chen Shitong, Li Yiqiang. The Application of Standardized Railway Equipment for Preparedness Against War to the Transportation of Large Equipment. Traffic Engineering and Technology for National Defence. 2006(3)£»16-18.
6. Chen Shitong, Zhang Yaohui, Bao Cunkun. Construction Technology for Assembled Erecting Machine of Skew Bridges. Railway Standard Design. 2005(8):56-67.