Ph.D., Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering, Shi Jiazhuang Tie Dao University
No. 17, N. 2nd Ring Rd. Shi Jiazhuang 050043 P. R. China
2008 Ph.D. in Geotechnical Engineering. (9/2005~7/2008)
Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China.
Dissertation title: Model tests and mechanism study of blasting enhanced permeability in low-permeability sandstone-type uranium deposit.
Advisor: Prof. Li Xiao-Chun.
2005 M.Sc. in Disaster Prevention and Reduction Engineering and Protective Engineering.
Institute of Engineering Mechanics, China Earthquake Administration, Harbin, China.
Thesis Title: Numerical simulation for wave motion in two dimensional elastoplastic soil layer.
Advisor: Prof. Jing Li-Ping.
2000 B.Sc. in Structural Engineering. (9/1996~7/2000)
Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin, China.
Theoretical、experimental and numerical simulation study of rock fracture dynamics, the ralation between damage and permeability of rock due to explosion and impact loading.
ACADEMIC RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
1. Proposed the method of blasting enhanced permeability of no free surface deep rock mass(abbreviated to BEPDR) to increase the permeability of the ores with low permeability.
2. Developed a coupled damage-permeability dynamic constitutive model of rock under explosive load.
3. Combined with a low-permeability sandstone-type uranium deposits in Inner Mongolia, China, the model tests of BEPDR are carried out.
4. Developed small-scale in situ transient pulse test system to measure the permeability of the blasted models. Then seepage characteristics tests of the models are carried out.
5. According to model tests of BEPDR and permeability tests of the models, the feasibility, enhanced effect and mechanism of BEPDR are investigated.
1. An adaptive multistep integration procedure in conjunction with local iteration and radial return is employed in numerical implementation of the bounding surface model.
2. The dynamic differential equations of the saturated-porous media are discretized in spatial and temporal using the lumped-mass finite element model and explicit integral method.
3. Considering the bounding surface plasticity constitutive model of soil，the program，named as WSDP，is coded to analyse the dynamic elastoplastic responses of two-dimensional soil layer. The influences of the constitutive models of soil，the stress history states of soil，the artifical boundary and viscous damping are considered when the dynamic elastoplastic responses of soil layer are computed using the coded program.
1. Micro-mechanism study of blasting enhanced permeability in low-permeability sandstone-type uranium deposit based on fracture dynamics.(National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant), 1/2011-12/2013.
2. Feasibility study of gas displacement CBM to prevent coal and gas outburst.
Responsibilities: field test, 11/2005-4/2006, 8/2007-11/2007.
3. Large scale shaking table test study on liquefaction of saturated silty soil.
Responsibilities: shaking table test, 10/2004-3/2005.
4. Measurement of dynamic shear modulus and damping ratio of foundation. 3/2004-5/2004.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
2006 Three-Excellent Student Award, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1999 Third Rank of Scholarship, Hebei University of Technology.
1998 Third Rank of Scholarship, Hebei University of Technology.
1997 Third Rank of Scholarship, Hebei University of Technology.
1. Wang Wei, Li Xiao-Chun，et al. Small-scale in situ permeability measurement system based on transient pulse method. Chinese National Invention Patent.
2. Wang Wei, Wang Jing，et al. The method of Continuous high energy gas fracturing enhanced permeability of in-situ leachable deposits and high energy gas generator. Chinese National Invention Patent.
3. Li Xiao-Chun, Wang Wei. The method of blasting enhanced permeability of low-permeability sandstone-type uranium deposit. Chinese National Invention Patent. Under a legal checkup. 2009.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE COPYRIGHT:
Wang Wei, Jing Li-Ping. Numerical simulation system of wave motion in two dimensional elastoplastic soil layer,V1.0. Chinese Registration of the Computer Software copyright. 2007SR15406, 2007.
1. Wang Wei, Li Xiao-Chun. Experimental study of propagation law of explosive stress wave under condition of decouple charge, Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2010, 31(6):1723~1728. (EI) (In Chinese)
2. Wang Wei, Li Xiao-Chun. Study of enhanced permeability methods and its feasibility in low-permeability sandstone-type uranium deposit, Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2009, 30(8):2309~2314. (EI) (In Chinese)
3. Wang Wei, Li Xiao-Chun. Study of similarity law of model test of blasting enhanced permeability in deep rock mass without free surface and its implementation. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2009, 30(7):1892~1898. (EI) (In Chinese)
4. Wang Wei, Li Xiao-Chun, Shi Lu, Fang Zhi-Ming. Discussion on decoupled charge loosening blasting in deep rock mass，Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2008，29(10):2837－2842. (EI) (In Chinese)
5. Wang Wei, Jing Li-Ping, Li Xiao-Chun. Numerical simulation for wave motion in two dimensional elastoplastic soil layer，Chinese journal of rock mechanics and engineering，2007，26(supp.1):3092－3100. (EI) (In Chinese)
6. Bai Bing, Li Xiao-Chun, Liu Yan-Feng, Fang Zhi-Ming, Wang Wei, Preliminary theoretical study on impact on coal caused by interactions between CO2 and coal, Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2007，28(4):823－826. (EI) (In Chinese)