School of Mechanical Engineering, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
•Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University
•M.S., Material Processing Engineering, Zhengzhou University
•B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Shijiazhuang Railway Institute
Condition monitoring and defect diagnosis of the rotating machine, Rotors dynamics and signal processing.
Selected Recent Publications
1. Rujiang Hao, Fulei Chu. Morphological undecimated wavelet decomposition for fault diagnostics of rolling element bearings. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2009, 320,(4-5):1164-1177. (SCI:414Gj, EI:090611898588)
2. Rujiang Hao, Zhike Peng, Yanli Lin, Fulei Chu. Application of support vector machine based on pattern spectrum entropy in fault diagnostics of rolling element bearings. submitted to Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, in revision. (SCI,EI)
3. R.J. Hao, J.X. Liu. Interaction of a screw dislocation with a semi-infinite interfacial crack in a magneto-electro-elastic bi-material. Mechanics Research Communications, 2006,33:415-424. (SCI:012HD)
4. Hao RJ, Lu WX, Chu FL. Application of acoustic emission technique in diagnosis of early rolling bearing faults. International Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology in Engineering, SPIE.Volume:6423, page:L4234-L4234, 2007. (EI:083711541565)
5. Rujiang Hao, Zhipeng Feng, Fulei Chu. Defects Diagnosis of Bearing by Means of Acoustic Emission and Continuous Wavelet Transform. Key Engineering Materials, Vols.413-414 (2009), pp.651-657.(EI: 20093312248489)
6. Hao, Rujiang; Feng, Zhipeng ; Chu, Fulei. Application of support vector machine based on pattern spectrum entropy in fault diagnostics of bearings. 2010 Prognostics and System Health Management Conference, PHM '10, January 12, 2010 - January 14, 2010, Macau, China. (EI: 20101512847385)
7. Hao Rujiang, Chu Fulei. Multiscale morphological on faults signals of rolling element bearings. Journal of Mechanical Engineering (Chinese), 2008, 44(11):160-165. (EI: 085011777116)
8. Yuan Z W, Chu F L, Hao R J. Simulation of rotorí»s axial rub-impacts in full degrees of freedom. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2007, 42:763-775. (SCI:182BS, EI:071210496283)
9. Yuan Z W, Chu F L, Hao R J, Wang S B. Clearance-excitation force of shrouded turbine rotor accounting for pitching motion. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2007,221(2):187-194. (SCI:173JA, EI:072210632485)
1. The National Nature Science Foundation of China:Study on the Early Faults Diagnosis in Rotating Machines by means of Acoustic Emission and Mathematical Morphology(Grant No.50975185) was granted in 2009.
2. The Nature Science Foundation of Hebei Province,China: Study on the Early Defect Symptoms Monitoring Technology in Railway Vehicles by Acoustic Emission (Grant No.E2007000649) was granted in 2007 and finished in 2009.